Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new little spot on the web.  I decided to separate my sewing from everything else that I do.

I love to sew a variety of things.  I make a few pieces at a time, and usually if it’s been requested.  That includes my kids jumping up and down yelling “mama, mama, make me a dress!”  Normally they end up like the cobbler’s children….they have no shoes and my girls are still waiting for those dresses.

Years ago I bought these mesh (think crazy fishnet stockings) grocery bags from our local organic grocery store.  I thought they were great, but wanted something a bit less cumbersome to carry around.  With a little tweaking here and there, and some willing family guinea pigs, I think I now have the perfect size.  Cloth grocery bags, thankfully, have really become popular.  I made a bunch for family and friends, and now I’ll put them up here with the rest of the things that come out of my sewing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment